Friday, June 11, 2010

Sexy Skins & TigerLily at Laconia 2010

SEXY SKINS is the only vendor ever allowed to set up at Paradise Beach Club for Laconia Motorcycle Week! So, GET READY!

They will be presenting a VERY SPECIAL FRIDAY NIGHT, June 18th with LILY & The TIGERLILY BAND.

Lily's stage costumes are Sexy Skins leather originals created by Lisa Cantalupo, who has designed for top bike builders and other celebrities. "Our entire line of Sexy Skins products are made in New Hampshire and are not mass produced. We strive for quality. We aim for perfection," said Lisa. - Photo Credits: Endosquid Photography, Mark LaPorta and Bob Bullard.


TIGERLILY is a Wildly Entertaining New England Cover Dance/Rock Band. LILY, Lead Vocals, Guitar-trmbo. JON-PAUL ROYER, Lead Vocals, Bass. JAY TULLIO, Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar. AJ VALLEE, Drums.

JAGERMEISTER IS ALWAYS ON BOARD @ THE PARADISE!!

Friday the 18th is full swing JAGER PROMO/MODELS from 3pm-11pm with lots of perfectly chilled herbs and spices and lots of fun give-aways!!!





PARADISE BEACH CLUB - Tigerlily will pack the house Thurs.June 17, Fri. June 18 & Sat. June 19. Music 9 p.m. to 1 p.m. - Get there early to get in.

Friday Night - Lily will be making almost as many costume changes as Cher, modeling 4 Sexy Skin originals.

Sexy Skins models take the stage at 10:30 p.m. to model more Sexy Skin fashions. "Our entire line of Sexy Skins are made in New Hampshire and are not mass produced. We strive for quality. We aim for perfection," said Lisa Cantalupo, who has designed for top bike builders and other celebrities.



"I started the company because I wanted something different than what was out there in the market for women riders.

"Being an older woman who was feeling so incredibly empowered with the new experience of riding my own motorcycle, I needed something (leather) to wear that was more suitable for my taste and for the stage I was at in my life.
I didn't need clothing to flaunt my sexuality but I still wanted to look sexy. So, I sat at my drafting table with my sketch book and started drawing and created the first few pieces in our line."
 
Need something sexy and special? Lisa will be there with her tape measure!
You can see her originals for both men and women at mysexyskins.com.
You can also contact Lisa at 603-969-6684

No comments:

Post a Comment