Friday, July 16, 2010
Blackfoot Concert Free at Sturgis Broken Spoke Campground
My friend Walt Lumpkin just sent me this wonderful photo of Blackfoot and today, Broken Spoke Saloon Campground announced a free Blackfoot concert to help celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Sturgis Motorcycle Rally! I love it!
AUGUST 3rd – 15th
79 North, Sturgis, South Dakota
600 acres at the foothills of beautiful Bear Butte with tent camping spots, private air-conditioned cabins, and oversized RV spots with hook-ups, plus the best facilities and amenities in the Black Hills.
All concerts are free for campground campers - All other concerts are $10 to attend if you are not a camper.
• Concerts: .38 Special, Dokken, Great White, Eddie Money, Warrant, Gallagher, The Kentucky HeadHunters, Black Stone Cherry, Confederate Railroad, Black Oak Arkansas, (free)Blackfoot*, Houses of the Holy, Dallas Moore, Jasmine Cain, Laura Lynn & Lucas Hoge.
• IMBBA Bike Show and Hall of Fame Awards, Easyriders Rodeo, Gill Montie’s World Famous Tattoo Mania, the Michael Lichter & Sugar Bear Ride, the Cycle Source Ride and Chopper Show, the Vietnam Veterans Wall, the Baker Drivetrain Smoke-Down Showdown, the S&S Smokeout, the World’s Biggest Biker Pool with Hot Tubs & Tiki Bar, Legends Art Gallery, Good ‘ol Days Raceway, Hill Climb, America’s Original Extreme Motorcycle Thrill Shows, the Limpnickie Lot - where attendees can interact with the next generation of bike builders, the Lucky Daredevil Thrillshow, Hot Contests with Cash Prizes, Free Spoke to Spoke Shuttle, Live Music Day and Night, and an on-site General Store.
Food vendors: Pizza Hut, Dirty Willies, Hickory Hollow Smokehouse and more.
• FREE (and improved this year) WiFi.
• FREE Beer Hour 4-5pm Daily with One Time Purchase of $5 Broken Spoke Mug
• FREE Pool Concerts Daily – Laura Lynn & Lucas Hoge
• FREE "Johnny Chop" Hill Climb.
• FREE SPOKE 2 SPOKE Shuttle to / from Downtown Lazelle St. Spoke & Campground
• FREE Moonlight Movies
BROKEN SPOKE CAMPGROUND IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND
• Limpnickie Lot
• Baker Burnout Box
• Legends Art Gallery
• Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial Wall – “The Wall That Heals” Visit: brokenspoke.com and book reservations online at: brokenspokecampground.com or call: 877-653-6679