Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ride To Nova Scotia Wharf Rat Rally

A while back, Cycle Source Magazine announced a contest to "Win A Trip" to the Wharf Rat Rally in Nova Scotia as a riding partner with Bean're aka The Mayor of Fun.

My photographer friend, Jack Mcintyre saw that as a call to action!

"The moment I heard that I emailed Chris Callen of Cycle Source Magazine and stated that I would like to go along on motorcycle with Bean’re as a Photo Journalist."


Now it's one week before the rally and Jack will be heading out with Bean're to capture the action. "If I can get on the net in the evenings, I will post as many pics as I can because knowing this crew, it’s gonna be a blast," said Jack.

You will find hundreds of photos of Sturgis 2010 Rally, and look for photos of the Wharf Rat Rally at his photography website: BikerPICS.ORG.

Read More: Wharf Rat Rally - Sept. 1 to 6 in Digby, Nova Scotia.

No comments:

Post a Comment