Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jesse James and Kat Von D are engaged

“You know, sometimes the public and press gets it wrong,” Jesse told People Magazine. "This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend -- An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs.

“I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day,” he said. “My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said ‘yes.’”
Kat Von D confirmed her relationship with Jesse in September 2010, after his divorce from Sandra Bullock in June and his announcement that the family would be permanently moving to Austin, Texas.

“This is definitely something that I think we weren’t expecting and it’s been great,” the LA Ink star told Access Hollywood at the time.

The couple has not announced when they plan to wed, and where they plan to live – LA or Austin.

1 comment:

  1. You know, people judge and criticize with out ever looking in their own back yard. Hey Jesse If you weren't living in a real love relationship and you have finally found one, I say Great for you. You are not the first parson to be in a relationship with some one else when the right person comes along. Good luck and I hope you will have the best life God can possibility give you. Ride on Dude.

    ReplyDelete